Evaluation of the Children of Armenia Fund (COAF) Model Cluster Programme
April 2008 – December 2008
Pinto Consulting undertook an outcome-based evaluation of the Model Cluster Project (MCP) covering six remote and isolated villages in the Baghramian region of Armenia. Following a mission to visit most of the cluster villages and discussions with COAF and other partners and stakeholders, the evaluation report was delivered, together with a series strategic of recommendations designed to enable COAF to scale-up the MCP to 15 villages. The report was welcomed by COAF and the recommendations are being implemented. During the next stage, COAF commissioned Pinto Consulting to:
- Advise on the effective implementation of the recommendations focusing on activities in Armenia.
- Support to preparation of applications for funding to expand COAF activities in Armenia and elsewhere.
- Selection of team of evaluation experts.
- Preparation of the evaluation methodology.
- Undertaking research in the Baghramian region.
- Preparation of evaluation report.
- Provision of advisory support.