Preparation of technical documentation for renovation/modernisations of gyms in primary schools and faculties of sport in Bosnia and Herzegovina and preparation of Tender Dossier for works
Preparation of technical documentation for renovation/modernisations of gyms in primary schools and faculties of sport in Bosnia and Herzegovina and preparation of Tender Dossier for work
LOT 2‐Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
Project Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Education: see below
Compensation: 260 wds
Starting Period: 15 days following signature of the Contract by both parties or later through the issuing of a commencement note by the Programme Manager
Global objective is to support development of sport in Bosnia and Herzegovina through educational system.
Specific objectives of this contract is to do needs assessment for minimum 80 primary schools and 5 faculties of sport, complete necessary technical documentation needed for effective renovation and modernisation works of selected 40 schools and faculties’ gyms and prepare Tender Dossier for works/supply and TOR for supervision of construction in accordance with PRAG.
Team Leader should be senior expert, Category II. In addition, the expert nominated as Team Leader shall also satisfy the following requirement: professional experience as a Team leader on 1 (one) technical assistance project to support preparation of the technical documentation for works contract.
Other expert(s) can be either Category II or Category III. It is left for the discretion of the contractor to propose relevant category. However, all proposed experts must meet qualifications and experience requirements needed for the relevant category.
- At least 6 years of experience in design and civil engineering
- experience in at least 3 similar projects related to the preparation of preliminary and detail designs
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design works and preparation of technical documentation.
- Experience in at least 3 design service contracts related to electrical, mechanical or other required installations in civil building
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development and/or implementation of policies and standards in the field of sport, or education or social inclusion;
- Working experience related to sport in education in EU Member States would be an advantage
- Relevant computer skills (AutoCAD or similar)
Language skills of the expert:
• English : Fluency in both written and spoken at level C2
• Knowledge of the local language (B/H/S) will be considered as an advantage (at least C1 level will be required)
If the experts are unable to meet the level of quality required for drafting the reports, the Contractor will provide, at no additional cost, immediate technical support to complete the reports to meet the required standards.
Please send your application to Dr. Ricardo Pinto
|Title||Country/Location||Date start||Date end|